3/06/2013

Mikaru 【MESSAGE REPLIES - PARTS 5】 - April 2012

I really love Mikaru-san(///∇//) Do you think there’s such thing like ‘the red string?’ I believe there is ☆
(T/N: A believe about that you bond with your lover with invisible red string)

The red string… yup! I believe!!
But, I think it’s too long… No matter how I pull, it won’t appear! LOL

Can my question make it? (・ω・) I have question! Where would you travel with BLACK LINE members?

A trip with the members... Southern countries! I want to do marine sports!! After all, it’s me who wants to go LOL

Through Ameblo, I’m happy I can know Mikaru-san. I’ll be happier if someday I can see your singing figure in Fukuoka

I’m happy you said that! Please don’t forget until we can have live in Fukuoka!

Mikaru-san, during your school times, do you join after school club activities? I'm quickly going back home and doing things I like♪

On elementary, I joined running club, on junior-high, I joined swimming club, on senior-high, light music club and photography club, after school era, boxing gym club.
I do it all intensively.
On the running club, I'm the fastest, so I'm popular among the girls! Of course I'm always the number one!
When joining the swimming club, I have inverted triangle body! I working out and satisfied with my body shape, I have high rank on the tournament. I don't have interest in that LOL
Then, I joined photography club because there was a cute senior LOL
I have a great reason for that, isn't it? LOL

Mikaru-kun, I really like you\(^O^)/

Then, I’ll bite your neck LOL

Previously, you always listen to my worries, I'm a male student. What would you be if you was not being a musician? And, what kind of part time job you did during your school era? And last, I always thanking you for the help!

Oh! Finally! Of course I remember! It's been a while!
If I had not become a musician, maybe I'll be policeman? There's time when I want to be policeman at my high-school times, but I should study law on university era, then LOL
Now, even if I was not a musician, I won't be policeman anyway...
During my high-school times, I always doing part time work at 7-11.
But, I think that 7-11 hire lot of permed blond-haired employee like me...

I’m really anxious, you haven’t release a CD yet? ヽ(´▽`)/

I’m also really anxious!! I really want to release a CD! Really want!

I’m eating ramen right now, so what kind of ramen do you like? I like miso ramen(*ゝω・)b

I like tonkotsu ramen! But I don’t really understand what’s the difference of tonkotsu ramen and tonkotsu shoyu ramen
(T/N: Tonkotsu ramen: ramen with pork bone broth; Tonkotsu-shoyu have flavor of shoyu (Japanese soy sauce), have clearer broth)

Prince Mikaru, what kind of image you have about Taiwan? ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

Ng? What is this mean… I have friend in Taiwan! I also want to go to Taiwan night market!!

Mikaru-san, nice to meet you! Now I'm having a really terible home sick (T-T) I feel lonely, everday I'm crying. Have you feel homesick? If you pleased, I wish for advice!

Homesick... I don't feel such a thing XD
If you have come to that point, come back to your parents home even just once! If it's a single day trip, go now don't waste time!
Yosh, don't cry, don't cry.

If you were a dog, what kind of dog you'll be? XD♪

If I was a dog? I'll be dobberman!!

Ah, it's seems really strange, I really love you too much... What should I do??∀`

Strange!? LOL
If you fall in love with me... You'll get burn...

Am I still in time? (*^o^*) Please say that I'll definitely get well to me, I'm sick right now

You'll get well! Surely! Please hear this band's songs that will grow up more! isn't it!?

Among the members, is there anyone could be your girlfriend? Please give your reason also ☆

Girlfriend... maybe Syu?
He will be a really sadistic girlfriend!! Syu have said that he's really S, so he'll be really S woman!!

What's the first thing you see from a woman?♪

Definitely it's the eyes. Eyes is more important than mouth

Thanks to Kazu Kireta for this translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment